Double-acting, type A for dies with flat clamping edge
- transverse forces are absorbed by drill bushings; high functional reliability is ensured by position monitoring and automatic cycle
- rugged and compact design
- well-proven clamping element with high degree of safety and long service life
- retracting clamping bolt ensures unrestricted die change
- clamping and unclamping pressures are different
Double-acting wedge clamp for clamping dies on the press bed or slide or for clamping dies in injection molding machines according to Euromap standard. The wedge clamp consists of a hydraulic block cylinder connected with a clamping bolt in a floating manner. Clamping cycle: the clamping bolt which is inclined by 5° performs an idle stroke and simultaneously a clamping stroke. The clamping bolt is lowered axially onto the clamping edge. The 5° angle of the housing has been determined so as to ensure that despite frictional engagement on the clamping edge the hydraulic pressure required for unclamping is sufficient. Since the clamping force is vertically transmitted to the clamping point, only low transverse forces occur. The wedge clamp is available with or without position monitoring.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|