Swing Sink Clamping Element
- ideal power transmission
- position monitoring, emergency hand operation and overload protection combine to ensure high functional safety
- compensates for large clamping edge tolerances (± 1.5 mm)
- no colliding edges, smooth die positioning
- optimum use of ram and bed surfaces
- die clamping in barely accessible positions
Double-acting swing sink clamp with 90° swing angle. The piston is guided by a guide pin in such a manner that during part of the stroke a 45° rotation is carried out. Unclamping, change-over and clamping are monitored by inductive proximity switches. The swing mechanism is protected by a spring-loaded overload protection and equipped with emergency hand operation. The tie rod, piston and swing mechanism are hardened.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|
Swing sink clamps fastened in a double column press. The tie rod is extended (swing position). Easy feeding of dies by hydraulic roller bars installed in the T-slots and latereal stops.